2. Hockney, R. W., "MIMD computing in the USA --- 1984," Parallel Computing, Vol. 2, 119-136, 1985.
3. Gustafson, J. L., G. R. Montry, and R. E. Benner, "Development of parallel methods for a 1024-processor hypercube," SIAM J. Sci. Stat. Comput., Vol. 9, 1988.
4. Mitzner, K. M., "An integral equation approach to scattering from a body of finite conductivity," Radio Science, Vol. 2, 1459-1470, 1967.
5., Harrington and R. F., Field Computation by Moment Methods, Macmillan, New York, 1968.
6. Strang, G., Linear Algebra and Its Applications, Academic Press, New York, 1980.
7. Broyden, C. G., "Error analysis," The State of the Art in Numerical Analysis, edited by D. Jacobs, Academic Press, New York, 1977.
8. Golub, G. H. and C. F. van Loan, Matrix Computation, 2nd Ed., The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, MD, 1989.
9. Geist, G. and M. Heath, "Matrix factorization on a hypercube multiprocessor," Hypercube Multiprocessors, edited by M. Heath, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Philadelphia, PA, 161-180, 1986.
10. Chu, E. and A. George, "Gaussian elimination with partial pivoting and load balance on a multiprocessor," Parallel Computing, Vol. 5, 65-74, 1987.
11. Ortega, J. M. and C. H. Romine, "The ijk forms of factorization methods II. Parallel systems," Parallel Computing, Vol. 7, 149-168, 1988.
12. Geist, G. A. and C. H. Romine, "LU factorization algorithms on distributed-memory multiprocessor architectures," SIA M J. Sci. Stat. Comput., Vol. 9, 639-649, 1988.
13. Heath, M. T. and C. H. Romine, "Parallel solution of triangular systems on distributed-memory multiprocessors," SIAM J. Sci. Stat. Cornput., Vol. 9, 558-588, 1988.
14. Andreasen, M. G., "Scattering from bodies of revolution," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-13, 303-310, 1965.
15. Mautz, J. R. and R. F. Harrington, "Radiation and scattering from bodies of revolution," Applied Scientific Res., Vol. 20, 405-435, 1969.
16. Harrington, R. F. and J. R. Mautz, "Radiation and scattering from loaded bodies of revolution," Applied Scientific Res., Vol. 26, 209-217, 1971.
17. Glisson, A. W. and D. R. Wilton, "Simple and efficient numerical techniques for treating bodies of revolution," University of Mississippi Engineering Experiment Station, Technical Report No. 105, 1979.
18. Glisson, A. W. and D. R. Wilton, "Simple and efficient numerical methods for problems of electromagnetic radiation and scattering from surfaces," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-28, 593-603, 1980.
19. Joseph, J. and R. Mittra, "Radar scattering by metallic bodies of revolution with or without resistive coatings," URSI Radio Science Meeting Program and Abstracts, 192, Philadelphia, PA, 1986.
20. Gedney, S. D. and R. Mittra, "The use of the FFT for the efficient solution of the problem of electromagnetic scattering by a body of revolution," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-28, 313-322, 1990.
21. Bergland, G. D. and M. T. Dolan, "Fast Fourier transform algorithms," Programs for Digital Signal Processing, IEEE Press, New York, 1.2.1-1.2.18, 1979.
22. Gedney, S. D., "Solution of open region electromagnetic scattering problems on hypercube multiprocessors,", Ph.D. dissertation, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL, 1991.
23. Hillis, W. D., "The Connection Machine," Scientific American, Vol. 256, 108-115, 1987.
24. Piessens, R., E. deDoncker-Kapenga, C. Uberhuber, and D. Kahaner, QUADPACK: A Subroutine Package for Au tomatic Integration, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1983.
25. Gedney, S. D., A. F. Peterson, and R. Mittra, "The solution of electromagnetic scattering problems on multiprocessor computers via the method of moments," Electromagnetic Communication Laboratory, Technical Report No. 89-5, University of Illinois, Urbana, IL, 1989.
26., Introduction to Programming in C/Paris, Version 5.0, Thinking Machines Corporation, Cambridge, MA, 1989.