2. Lillevik, S., "Touchstone program overview," Proceedings of the Fifth Distributed Memory Computing Conference, 1990.
3. Pierce, P. R., "A concurrent file system for a highly parallel mass storage subsystem," Pmeedings of the Fourth Conference on Hypercubes, Concurrent Computers, and Applications, 1989.
4. Dongarra, J., J. Du Croz, I. Duff, and S. Hammerling, "A set of level 3 basic linear algebra subprograms," ACM Trans. on Math. Soft., 1989.
5. Duncan, K., "A survey of parallel computer architectures," Computer, Vol. 23, No. 2, 9, 1990.
6. Hipes, P. G. and A. Kupperman, "Gauss-Jordan inversion with pivoting on the Caltech mark II hypercube multiprocessor," Proceedings of the Third Conference on Hypercube Multiprocessors, 1621-1634, 1988.
7. Scott, D. S., "A fast i860 matrix-matrix product routine," Technical Report, Intel Scientific Computers, Beaverton, OR, 1990.
8. Higham, N. J., "Stability of a method for multiplying complex matrices with three real matrix multiplications," Numerical Analysis Report No. 181, Department of Mathematics, Univeristy of Manchester, England, 1990.
9. Bailey, D. H., K. Lee, and H. D. Simon, "Using Strassen's algorithm to accelerate the solution of linear equations," Journal of Supercomputing, Vol. 4, 357-371, 1990.