2. Taflove, A. and K. A. Umashankar, "The finite-difference time-domain method for numeric modeling of electromagnetic wave interactions with arbitrary structures," PIER 2 Finite Element and Finite Difference Methods in Electromagnetic Scattering, Elsevier, Chapter 8, 287-373, 1990.
3. Weiland, T., "Numerical solution of Maxwell's equation for static, resonant and transient problems," Proceedings of Union Radial Scientific International Symposium on Electromagnetic Theory, Budapest Hungary, 25-29 August 1986.
4. Weiland, T., "On the unique solution of Maxwellian eigenvalue problems in three dimensions," Particle Accelerators, 17, 1985.
5. Schelkunoff, S. A., "Field equivalence theorems," Comm. Pure Appl. Math., Vol. 4, 43-59, June 1951.
6. Lee, S. W. and R. J. Marfehka (Editors), Data Book of High-Frequency RCS, Report by High Frequency Subcommittee Joint Services Electromagnetic Code Consortium Version 1, Urbana Illinois, July 20, 1989.
7., Connection Machine Model CM-2 Technical Summary, Thinking Machines Corporation, Version 6.0, November 1990.
8., The Connection Machine System Paris Reference Manual, Thinking Machines Corporation, Version 5.2, October 1989.