2. Belhadj, Z., "Mod´elisation du fouillis et analyse du Speckle," Ph.D. thesis, IRESTE, Universit´e de Nantes, 1995.
3. Boerner, W. M., "Polarimetry in wideband interferometric sensing," and imaging ofterrestrial and planetary environments.
4. Boerner, W. M., M. Walther, and A. Segal, "The concept ofthe polarimetric matched signal and image filters : application to radar target versus clutter optimal discrimination in microwave imaging and sensing," Int’l Journal on Advances in Remote Sensing, Vol. 2, No. 1, 219-252, 1993.
5. Boerner, W. M., C. L. Liu, and X. Zhang, "Comparison ofthen optimization procedures for the 2x2 Sinclair and the 4x4 Mueller matrices in coherent polarimetry and its application to radar target versus background clutter discrimination in microwave senssensing and imaging," Int’l Journal on Advances in Remote Sensing (IJARS) , Vol. 2, No. 1, 55-82, 1993.
6. Boerner, W. M., et al., "Direct and inverse methods in radar polarimetry," Proc. NATO Advanced Research Workshop on DIMRP, Bad Windsheim, 1985.
7. Boerner, W. M., W. L. Yan, A. Q. Xi, and Y. Yamaguchi, "On the principles ofradar polarimetry (invited review) : the target characteristic polarization state theory ofKennaugh, Huynen’s polarization fork concept and its extension to the partially polarized case ," IEEE Proceedings, Special Issue on Electromagnetic Theory, Vol. 79, No. 10, 1538-1550, 1991.
8. Cloude, S. R., "Polarimetry : the characterization ofp olarization effects in electromagnetic scattering," University ofBirmingham, dissertation, 1986.
9. Cloude, S. R., "An entropy based classification scheme for polarimetric SAR data," IGARSS’95, 2000-2002.
10. Cloude, S. R. and E. Pottier, "Concept ofp olarization entropy in optical scattering," SPIE, Optical Engineering, Special Issue on ‘Polarization analysis and measurement’, Vol. 34, No. 6, 1599-1610, 1995.
11. Cloude, S. R. and Y. Q. Yin, "Numerical eigen analysis ofcoherence matrix for a layer of random non-spherical scatterers," IEEE Trans. GRS, Vol. 32, No. 11, 1179-1185, 1994.
12. Cloude, S. R. and E. Pottier, "A review oftarget decomposition theorems in radar polarimetry," IEEE Trans. GRS, Vol. 34, No. 3, 498-518, 1996.
13. Cloud, S. R. and E. Pottier, "An entropy / α parameter based classification scheme for land/sea applications for the interpretation ofPOL-SAR data takes," IEEE Trans. GRS, Vol. 37, No. 1, 1997 .
14. Goodman , N. R. R. and E. Pottier, "Statistical analysis based on a certain multivariate Gaussian distribution (An introduction)," Ann. Math. Statist., Vol. , 152-176, 1963.
15. Huynen , J.R. and , " Phenomenogical theory ofradar targets ," Ph.D.dissertation, DRUKKERIJ BRONDER-OFFSET N.V., 1970.
16. Huynen , J. R. and , " Polarim´etrie des cibles radar ," First International Workshop on Radar Polarimetry, 21-23, 1990.
17. Huynen , J. R. and , " Polarization discrimination theory with applications to target classification and identification ," Second Workshop on Polarimetry Radar Technology. , 1983.
18. and , " ," .
19. Huynen , J. R. and , " Extraction oftarget significant parameters from polarimetric data ," Report No. 103., 1988.
20. Huynen, J. R. and , " Towards a theory ofp erception for radar targets ," Inverse Methods in Electromagnetic Imaging, , 797-822, 1985.
21. Kay , S. M. and , Modern Spectral Estimation Theory and Application , , Prenctice Hall signal processing series .
22. Kennaugh , E. M. and , " Polarization properties ofradar reflection ," Antenna Laboratory. The Ohio State University Research Foundation., 389, 1952.
23. Lee , J. S., M. R. Grunes, and R. Kwok , " Classification ofm ultilook polarimetric SAR imagery based on complex Wishart distribution ," Int’l Journal Remote Sensing , Vol. 15, No. 11, 2299-2311, 1994.
24. Lee , J. S., M. R. Grunes, K. W. Hoppel, S. A. Mango, and A. R. Miller , " Intensity and phase statistics ofm ulti-look and interferometric SAR imagery ," IEEE Trans. GRS,, Vol. 32, No. 5, 1017-1028, 1994.
25. Morin , X., E. Pottier, J. Saillard, C. Pasdeloup, and C. Delhote , " Polarimetric detection ofslo wly moving targets embedded in ground clutter ," Third International Workshop on Radar Polarimetry,, 1995.
26. Mott , H. and W. M. Boerner, " Radar Polarimetry ," SPIE’92 International Symposium , No. San Diego, CA, 1992.
27. Mott , H. and , " Antennas for Radar Communications -A Polarimetric Approach ," , 1992.
28. Mott , H. and W. M. Boerner, " Closed form derivation of the OPCE coefficients for the coherence [J], the Sinclair [S], the Kennaugh [K], and the non- unique covariance [ Σ ] matrices and its comparison proceedings ," Fourth USA-MI-COM Workshop on MMW-THz-IR-OPT polarimetry , 1995.