2. Wang, J. J. H., "An examination of the theoryand practices of planar near-field measurements," IEEE Trans. AP, Vol. 36, No. 6, June 1988.
3. Poggio, A. J. and E. K. Miller, "Integral equation solutions of three dimensional scattering problems," Computer Techniques, R. Mittra Ed..
4. Ludwig, A. C., "Near-field far-field transformations using spherical wave expansions," IEEE Trans. A & P, 214-220, March 1971.
5. Harrington, R. F., Time Harmonic Electromagnetic Fields, Mc-Graw-Hill.
6. Stratton, J. A., Electromagnetic Theory, McGraw-Hill, 1941.
7. Bailin, L. L. and S. Silver, "Exterior electromagnetic boundary value problems for spheres and cones," IRE Transactions on Antennas and Prop., 5-16, Jan. 1956.
8. Taaghol, A. and T. K. Sarkar, "Near field to near/far field transformation for arbitrarynear field geometryutilizing an equivalent magnetic current," IEEE Trans. on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 38, No. 3, 536-548, Aug. 1995.