The paper presents an analytical approach to treat the problem of transient oscillations in a cavity uniformly filled with nonstationary medium, which is characterized by time-varying permittivity and conductivity. Closed-form solutions are found for some transient excitations and medium parameters.
2. Davydov, V. A., "On theory of the resonator with nonstationary filling," Radiotechnika i Elektronika, Vol. 27, 1291-1293, 1982 (in Russian).
3. Bondarev, V. P., "On stability of electromagnetic oscillation in the resonator, filled with non-stable medium," Proceedings of the Higher Educational Establishments ``Radiophysics", Vol. 29, 470-476, 1986 (in Russian).
4. Tretyakov, O. A., "The method of modal basis," Radiotechnika i Elektronika, Vol. 31, 1071-1082, 1986 (in Russian).
5. Tretyakov, O. A., "Essentials of nonstationary and nonlinear electromagnetic field theory," Analytical and Numerical Methods in the Electromagnetic Wave Theory, M. Hashimoto, M. Idemen, O. A. Tretyakov, Science House Co., Ltd., Tokyo, 1993.
6. Kuo, S. and A. Ren, "Experimental study of wave propagation through a rapidly created plasma," IEEE Trans. Plasma Sci., Vol. 21, 53-56, 1993.
7. Hagness, S. C., R. M. Joseph, and A. Taflove, "Subpicosecond electrodynamics of distributed Bragg reflector microlaser: Results from finite difference time domain simulations," Radio Sci., Vol. 31, 931-941, 1996.
8. Nerukh, A. G. and K. M. Yemelyanov, "An interaction of electromagnetic field with a collapsing plasma layer," Proc. Euro Electromagnetics Conference (EUROEM-2000), Vol. 72, Edinburgh, UK, 2000.
9. Nerukh, A. G. and K. M. Yemelyanov, "An incidence of electromagnetic wave on a flat plasma layer," Rec. Abstracts of International Conf. on Plasma Science (ICOP-2000), 158, New Orleans, USA, 2000.
10. Jeong, Y. and B. Lee, "Characteristics of second-harmonic generation including third-order nonlinear interactions Quantum Electronics," JQE, Vol. 37, 1292-1300, 2001.
11. Nerukh, A. G., I. V. Scherbatko, and M. Marciniak, "Electromagnetics of modulated medium with applications to photonics," National Institute of Telecommunications, Warsaw, Poland, 2001.
12. Bondarev, V. P. and S. S. Samoylik, "Electromagnetic field of rectangular resonator, that includes nonstationary cylinder inhomogeneity," Radioelectronics Informatics Management, Vol. 2, 6-10, 2004 (in Russian).
13. Tretyakov, O. A. and F. Erden, "Temporal cavity oscillations caused by a wide-band waveform," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 6, 183-204, 2008.
14. Ango, A., Mathematics for Electric and Radio Engineers, Nauka, Moscow, 1965 (in Russsian).
15. Chumachenko, S. and O. A. Tretyakov, "Rotational mode oscillations in a cavity with a time-varying medium," Proceedings of 1998 International Conference on Mathematical Methods in Electromagnetic Theory, Vol. 1, 355-357, 1998.