When solving the boundary integral equation with respect to the density of a double layer of fictitious magnetic charges in the case of using a piecewise constant approximation of double layer density, the interface conditions for the field vectors are not fulfilled at any point of the interface between ferromagnetic media. The article shows that these interface conditions are satisfied not discretely but integrally. Based on the proposed integral relations, which are derived from the Ampere's Circuital Law, a new system of linear equations is derived. The system of linear equations is obtained with respect to the piecewise constant approximation coefficients of double layer magnetic charge density. The resulting system of equations does not contain the scalar magnetic potential of free sources. Consequently, this numerical model can be directly applied to the analysis of magnetic field in any multiply connected domains without introducing impenetrable partitions or solving an additional boundary value problem for finding scalar magnetic potential.
2. Shi, Y. and Z. Wang, "Calculating for surface electric field of converter valve shield system with fast multipole curved boundary element method," The Journal of Engineering, Vol. 2019, No. 16, 1575-1579, 2019.
3. Adelman, R., N. A. Gumerov, and R. Duraiswami, "FMM/GPU-accelerated boundary element method for computational magnetics and electrostatics," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 53, No. 12, 1-11, 2017.
4. Buchau, A., W. Hafla, and W. M. Rucker, "Accuracy investigations of boundary element methods for the solution of Laplace equations," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 43, No. 4, 1225-1228, 2007.
5. Hafla, W., A. Buchau, F. Groh, and W. M. Rucker, "Effficient integral equation method for the solution of 3-D magnetostatic problems," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 41, No. 5, 1408-1411, 2005.
6. Takahashi, Y., C. Matsumoto, and S. Wakao, "Large-scale and fast nonlinear magnetostatic field analysis by magnetic moment method with adoptive cross approximation," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 43, No. 4, 1277-1280, 2007.
7. Kim, D. H., I. H. Park, M. C. Park, and H. B. Lee, "3-D magnetostatic field calculation by a single layer boundary integral equation method using a difference field concept," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 36, No. 5, 3134-3136, 2000.
8. Andjelic, Z. and K. Ishibashi, "Double-layer BEM for generic electrostatics," 2016 IEEE Conference on Electromagnetic Field Computation (CEFC), 1-1, Miami, FL, USA, Nov. 2016.
9. Andjelic, Z., K. Ishibashi, and P. D. Barba, "Novel double-layer boundary element method for electrostatic analysis," IEEE Transaction on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol. 25, No. 6, 2198-2205, 2018.
10. Ishibashi, K., T. Yoshioka, S. Wakao, Y. Takahashi, Z. Andjelic, and K. Fujiwara, "Improvement of unified boundary integral equation method in magnetostatic shielding analysis," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 50, No. 2, 1-4, 2014.
11. Ishibashi, K., et al., "Magnetic field evaluation at vertex by boundary integral equation derived from scalar potential of double layer charge," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 48, No. 2, 459-462, 2012.
12. Ishibashi, K. and Z. Andjelic, "Generalized magnetostatic analysis by boundary integral equation derived from scalar potential," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 49, No. 5, 1533-1536, 2013.
13. Ishibashi, K., et al., "Nonlinear magnetostatic analysis by unified BIE utilizing potential gap due to loop currents," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 49, No. 5, 1573-1576, 2013.
14. Telegin, A. P. and N. I. Klevets, "Calculation of an axisymmetric current coil field with the bounding contour integration method," Jornal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Vol. 277, 257-262, 2004.
15. Filippov, D. M. and A. A. Shuyskyy, "Improving efficiency of the secondary sources method for modeling of the three-dimensional electromagnetic field," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 78, 19-27, 2019.
16. Filippov, D. M., G. P. Kozik, A. A. Shuyskyy, A. N. Kazak, and D. V. Samokhvalov, "A new algorithm for numerical simulation of the stationary magnetic field of magnetic systems based on the double layer concept," 2020 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EIConRus), 647-652, St. Petersburg and Moscow, Russia, Jan. 2020.
17. Neethu, S., S. P. Nikam, A. K. Wankhede, S. Pal, and B. G. Fernandes, "High speed coreless axial flux permanent magnet motor with printed circuit board winding," IEEE Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting, 1-8, Cincinnati, OH, USA, Oct. 2017.
18. Aydin, M. and M. Gulec, "A new coreless axial flux interior permanent magnet synchronous motor with sinusoidal rotor segments," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 52, No. 7, 1-4, 2016.
19. Price, G. P., T. D. Batzel, M. Comanescu, and B. A. Muller, "Design and testing of a permanent magnet axial flux wind power generator," Proceeding of the 2008 IAJC-IJME International Conference, Music City Sheraton, Nashville, TN, USA, Nov. 2008.
20. Filippov, D. M., A. A. Shuyskyy, and A. N. Kazak, "Numerical and experimental analysis of an axial flux electric machine," 2020 International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), 1-6, Sochi, Russia, 2020.