The paper is focused on reliable analysis of the phenomena associated with the resonant and anomalous transformation of the field of a plane, density modulated electron beam, flying over the periodically rough boundary of a natural or artificial medium, in the field of bulk outgoing waves. The physical results presented here have been obtained as the result of numerical implementation of the rigorous mathematical models described in the two first papers of this series. The corresponding analytical constructions have been associated with the correct formulation of model problems and their algorithmization, with the provision of the possibility of a correct physical interpretation of the results of their numerical solution.
2. Sirenko, Y., S. Sautbekov, N. Yashina, and K. Sirenko, "Diffraction radiation generated by a density-modulated electron beam flying over the periodic boundary of the medium section. II. Impact of true eigen waves," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 91, 9-17, 2021.
3. Cherenkov, P., "Visible radiation produced by electrons moving in a medium with velocities exceeding that of light," Physical Review, Vol. 52, 378-379, 1937.
4. Smith, S. and E. Purcell, "Visible light from localized surface charges moving across a grating," Physical Review, Vol. 92, No. 4, 1069-1073, 1953.
5. Shestopalov, V. and Y. Sirenko, Dynamic Theory of Gratings, Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1989 (in Russian).
6. Sirenko, Y. and S. Strom (eds), Modern Theory of Gratings. Resonant Scattering: Analysis Techniques and Phenomena, Springer, New York, 2010.
7. Shestopalov, V. and Y. Shestopalov, Spectral Theory and Excitation of Open Structures, The Institution of Electrical Engineers, London, 1996.
8. Shestopalov, V., A. Kirilenko, S. Masalov, and Y. Sirenko, Resonance Wave Scattering. Vol. 1. Diffraction Gratings, Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1986 (in Russian).
9. Sirenko, Y., "Analytical extension of diffraction problems and threshold effects in electromagnetics," Doklady Akademii Nauk Ukrainskoy SSR, Seriya A, No. 8, 65-68, 1986 (in Russian).
10. Sautbekov, S., K. Sirenko, Y. Sirenko, A. Poyedinchuk, N. Yashina, and A. Yevdokymov, "Smith-Purcell effect. Anomalously high level of outgoing wave excitation," Telecommunications and Radio Engineering, Vol. 77, No. 6, 469-487, 2018.
11. Sirenko, Y., "A grating in the field of a compact monochromatic source," Electromagnetics, Vol. 13, No. 3, 255-272, 1993.
12. Bolotovskiy, B. and G. Voskresenskiy, "Radiation of charged particles in periodic structures," Uspehi Fizicheskih Nauk, Vol. 94, No. 3, 378-416, 1968 (in Russian).
13. Shestopalov, V., The Smith-Purcell Effect, Nova Science Publishes, New York, 1998.
14. Jelley, J., Cherenkov Radiation and Its Applications, Pergamon Press, London, 1958.
15. Frank, I., Vavilov-Cherenkov Radiation, Nauka, Moscow, 1988 (in Russian).
16. Kesar, A., "Smith-Purcell radiation from a charge moving above a grating of finite length and width," Physical Review Special Topics - Accelerators and Beams, Vol. 13, 022804-1-022804-8, 2010.
17. Burlak, G., "Spectrum of Cherenkov radiation in dispersive metamaterials with negative refraction index," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 132, 149-158, 2013.
18. Sautbekov, S., K. Sirenko, Y. Sirenko, and A. Yevdokimov, "Diffraction radiation phenomena: Physical analysis and applications," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 57, No. 5, 73-93, 2015.
19. Granet, G., P. Melezhik, A. Poyedinchuk, S. Sautbekov, Y. Sirenko, and N. Yashina, "Resonances in reverse Vavilov-Cherenkov radiation produced by electron beam passage over periodic interface," International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 2015, 10p., 2015.
20. Sirenko, Y., L. Velychko, and (eds), Electromagnetic Waves in Complex Systems: Selected Theoretical and Applied Problems, Springer, New York, 2016.
21. Melezhik, P., M. Ney, S. Sautbekov, K. Sirenko, Y. Sirenko, A. Vertiy, and N. Yashina, "Cherenkov radiation based antenna with the funnel-shaped directional pattern," Electromagnetics, Vol. 38, No. 1, 34-44, 2018.
22. Sautbekov, S., K. Sirenko, Y. Sirenko, and A. Yevdokymov, "Diffraction antennas. Synthesis of radiating elements," Telecommunications and Radio Engineering, Vol. 77, No. 11, 925-943, 2018.