Conventional interferometric inverse synthetic aperture radar three dimensional imaging only consider broadside imaging condition. In this paper, squint model imaging configuration is discussed and the coordinate transform equation is given. The ISAR range profile envelope alignment problem among different antennas are also discussed. Simulation results show the effectiveness of our proposed method.
2. Walker, J. L., "Range-Doppler imaging of rotating objects," IEEE Trans. Aerosp. Electron. Syst., Vol. 16, 23-52, Jan. 1980.
3. Bao, Z., G. Y. Wang, and L. Luo, "Inverse synthetic aperture radar imaging of maneuvering targets," Opt. Eng., Vol. 37, 1582, 1998.
4. Wang , G. Y. and Z. Bao, "ISAR imaging of maneuvering targets based on chirplet decomposition," Opt. Eng., Vol. 38, 1534-1541, 1999.
5. Wang, Y, H. Lin, and V. C. Chen, "ISAR motion compensation via adaptive joint time-frequency techniques," IEEE Trans.Aerospace and Elec. Sys., Vol. 34, No. 2, 670-677, 1998.
6. Chen, V. C. and S. Qian, "Joint time-frequency transform for radar range doppler imaging," IEEE Trans. Aerospace and Elec.Sys., Vol. 34, No. 2, 486-499, Feb. 1998.
7. Ma, C. Z., Researchon on radar three dimensional imaging, Ph.D. thesis, Xidian University, 1999.
8. Wang, G. Y., X. G. Xia, and V. C. Chen, "Three dimensional ISAR imaging of maneuvering targets using three receivers," IEEE Trans. Image Processing, Vol. 10, 436-447, Mar. 2001.
9. Xu, X. J. and R. M. Narayanan, "Three-dimensional interferometric ISAR imaging for target scattering diagnosis and modeling," IEEE Trans. Image Processing, Vol. 10, 1094-1102, July 2001.
10. Zhang, Q., C. Z. Ma, T. Zhang, and S. H. Zhang, "Research on radar three dimensional imaging techniques based on interferometric techniques ," Journal of Electronic and Information, Vol. 23, 890-898, Sept. 2001.
11. Zhang, Q., T. S. Yeo, G. Du, and S. H. Zhang, "Estimation of three-dimensional motion parameters in interferometric ISAR imaging," IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sensing, Vol. 42, 292-300, Feb. 2004.
12. Zhang, Q. and T. S. Yeo, "Three-dimensional SAR imaging of a ground moving target using the InISAR technique," IEEE Trans.Geosci. Remote Sensing, Vol. 42, No. 9, 1818-1828, Sep. 2004.