The paper presents the detailed analysis of the interconnect capacitance, crosstalk time and peak crosstalk voltage. The dependency of the couple capacitance and fringe capacitance on the interconnect layer dimensions affects significantly to the interconnect capacitance. The peak crosstalk time obtained to be 13 femtoseconds for 9.6 femtoseconds of propagation delay, while the maximum crosstalk voltage obtained to be 178 mV.
2. Cao, Y., Q. J. Zhang, and I. Erdin, "Neural-based transient behavioral modeling of IC buffers for high-speed interconnect design," PIERS Online, Vol. 3, 1136, 2007.
3. Vasilopoulou, M., S. Tsevas, A. M. Douvas, P. Argitis, D. Davazoglou, and D. Kouvatstos, "Characterization of various low-k dielectrics for possible use in applications at temperatures below 160oC," Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Vol. 10, 218, 2005.
4. Ye, C., Z. Ning, Y. Xin, T. Wang, X. Yu, and M. Jiang, "Optical emission spectroscopy investigation on SiCOH films deposition using decamethylcyclopentasiloxane electron cyclotron resonance plasma," Microelectronic Engineering, Vol. 82, 35, 2005.
5. Wu, H.-I., Z. H. Hsiung, and C. F. Jou, "A 0.75V CMOS low-noise amplifier for ultra wide-band wireless receiver," PIERS Online, Vol. 3, 976, 2007.
6. Rouessac, V., L. Favennec, B. Remiat, V. Jousseaume, G. Passemard, and J. Durand, "Precursor chemistry for ULK CVD," Microelectronic Engineering, Vol. 82, 333, 2005.
7. Ryu, J. and S. Nam, "Very low power single-ended cross-coupled oscillator in CMOS technology," PIERS Online, Vol. 3, 1037, 2007.
8. Wu, H. I., R. S. Fan, and C. F. Jou, "A 0.7V transformerfeedback CMOS low-noise amplifier for 5-GHz wireless LAN," PIERS Online, Vol. 3, 968, 2007.
9. Xiao, F. and Y. Kami, "Modeling and analysis of crosstalk between differential lines in high-speed interconnects," PIERS Online, Vol. 3, 1293, 2007.
10. Kirawanich, P., J. R. Wilson, N. E. Islam, and S. J. Yakura, "Minimizing crosstalks in unshielded twisted-pair cables by using electromagnetic topology techniques," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 63, 125, 2006.
11. Nagai, H., M. Hori, T. Goto, T. Fuji, and M. Hiramatsu, "Fabrication of multilayered SiOCH films with low dielectric constant employing layer-by-layer process of plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition and oxidation," Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 42, 2775-2779, 2003.
12. Li, Y., S. Yue, Y. Zhao, and G. Liang, "Low power dissipation SEU-hardened CMOS latch," PIERS Online, Vol. 3, 1080, 2007.
13. Stallein, M., C. Kolleck, and G. Mrozynski, "Improved analysis of the coupling of optical waves into multimode waveguides using overlap integrals," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Symposium, 464, Hangzhou, China, 2005.
14. Viitanen, A. J., I. S. Nefedov, and S. A. Tretyakov, "Field propagation in nanoporous metal waveguides," PIERS Online, Vol. 3, 1080, 2007.
15. Kirawanich, P. and N. E. Islam, "An electromagnetic topology approach: Crosstalk characterization of the unshielded twistedpair cable," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 58, 285, 2006.
16. Xiao, F., R. Hashimoto, K. Murano, and Y. Kami, "Analysis of crosstalk between single-ended and differential lines," PIERS Online, Vol. 3, 16, 2007.
17. Wu, W.-L., W. E. Wallace, E. K. Lin, G. W. Lynn, C. J. Glinka, E. T. Ryan, and H.-M. Ho, "Properties of nanoporous silica thin films determined by high-resolution x-ray reflectivity and smallangle neutron scattering," J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 87, No. 3, 1193, 2000.
18. Rouquerol, J., D. Avnir, C. W. Fairbridge, D. H. Everett, J. H. Haynes, N. Pernicone, J. D. F. Ramsay, K. S. W. Sing, and K. K. Unger, "Recommendations for the characterization of porous solids," Pure and Appl. Chem., Vol. 66, 1739, 1994.
19. Tripathi, R., R. Gangwar, and N. Singh, "Reduction of crosstalk in wavelength division multiplexed fiber optic communication systems," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 77, 367, 2007.
20. Morgen, M., E. T. Ryan, J.-H. Zhao, C. Hu, T. Cho, and P. S. Ho, "Low dielectric constant materials for ULSIin terconnects," Annu. Rev. Mater. Sci., Vol. 30, 645, 2000.