The Wave Concept Iterative Procedure is validated for multi-layered substrate with frequency dependent and negative index media. By shifting the plasma frequency, reconfigurable filter design is proposed with a center frequency tunability of 25%. Sensitivity to collisional plasma is proposed.
2. Tanne, G., E. Rius, F. Mahe, S. Toutain, F. Biron, L. Billonnet, B. Jarry, and P. Guillon, "Improvement in losses and size of frequency tunable coplanar filter structures using MMIC negative resistance chips for multistandard mobile communication systems," IEEE MTT-S Int. Microwave Symp. Dig., 1165-1168, Boston, MA, 2002.
3. Eriksson, A., A. Deleniv, S. Gevorgian, B. Lumetzberger, and N. Billstrom, "GaAs varactor tuned filter for low power applications," IEEE MTT-S Int. Microwave Symp. Dig., Vol. 4, 2211-2214, 2005.
4. Nath, J., D. Ghosh, W. Fathelbab, J. P. Maria, A. I. Kingon, P. D. Franzon, and M. B. Steer, "A tunable combline bandpass filter using barium strontium titanate interdigital varactors on an alumina substrate," IEEE MTT-S Int. Microwave Symp. Dig., 4, June 12-17, 2005.
5. Vendik, I., O. Vendik, V. Pleskachev, and A. Svishchev, "Design of tunable ferroelectric filters with a constant fractional bandwidth," IEEE MTT-S Digest, Vol. 3, 1461-1464, 2001.
6. Pleskachev, V. and I. Vendik, "Figure of merit of tunable ferroelectric planar filters," 33rd European Microwave Conference, Munich, 2003.
7. Martin, N., P. Laurent, G. Prigent, P. Gelin, and F. Huret, "Technological evolution and performances of a tuneable phase-shifter using liquid crystal," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 43, No. 4, 338-341, November 2004.
8. Salahun, E., G. Tanne, P. Queffelec, P. Gelin, A. L. Adeno, and O. Ache, "Ferromagnetic composite-based and magnetically tunable microwave devices," IEEE MTT-S Digest, 1185-1188, 2002.
9. Salahun, E., G. Tanne, and P. Queffelec, "Enhancement of design parameters for tunable ferromagnetic composite-based microwave devices: Application to filtering devices," Proc. IEEE MTT-Symposium 2004, Fort Worth, USA, 2004.
10. Tsutsumi, M. and T. Fukusako, "Magnetically tunable super-conducting microstrip resonators using yttrium iron garnet single crystals," IEEE MTT-S Digest, 1491-1494, 1997.
11. Starikovskii, A. Y., A. A. Nikipelov, M. M. Nudnova, and D. V. Roupassov, "SDBD plasma actuator with nanosecond pulse-periodic discharge," Plasma Sources Sci. Technol., Vol. 18, No. 3, 034015, 17 pages, 2009.
12. Stix, T. H., Waves in Plasmas, Springer, December 1, 1992.
13. Baudrand, H. and R. S. N'Gongo, "Application of wave concept iterative procedure in planar circuits,", Special Issue on Recent Research Developments in Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 1, 187-197, Transworld Research Network, January 1999.
14. Wane, S., D. Bajon, H. Baudrand, and P. Gamand, "A new full wave hybrid differential-integral approach for the investigation of multilayer structures including nonuniformly doped diffusion," IEEE Trans. on MMT, Vol. 53, No. 1, 200-214, January 2005.
15. Sakai, O., T. Sakaguchi, and K. Tachibana, "Photonic bands in two-dimensional microplasma arrays. I. Theoretical derivation of band structures of electromagnetic waves," Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 101, 073304, 2007.
16. Quendo, C., E. Rius, and C. Person, "Narrow bandpass filter using dual behavior resonator," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory & Tech., Vol. 51, No. 3, 734-743, March 2003.