This paper explores the optimal conditions for wave propagation on a microstrip line loaded by a Schottky diode. Investigations are undertaken by studying the transmitted power versus frequency, power and place of injection of a continuous sine high frequency aggression signal. The aggression is injected in a near-field mode. Coupling conditions between the aggression signal in the 500 MHz-3 GHz frequency band and the system is thus determined.
2. Jarrix , S. , T. Dubois, R. Adam, P. Nouvel, B. Azais, and D. Gasquet, "Probe characterization for electromagnetic near-field studies," IEEE Trans. on Instrumentations and Meas., Vol. 59, No. 2, 292-300, 2010.
3. Larson, C. E. and J. M. Roe, "A modified Ebers-Moll transistor model for RF-interference analysis," IEEE Trans. on Electromagnetic Comp., Vol. EMC-21, No. 4, 283-291, 1979.
4. Hattori , Y., T. Kato, H. Hayashi, H. Tadano, and H. Nagase, "Harmonic balance simulation of RF injection effects in analogs circuits," IEEE Trans. on Electromagnetic Comp., Vol. 40, No. 20, 120-126, 1998.
5. Maas , S. A., Non Linear Microwave and RF Circuit, 2nd Ed., Artech House, 2003.
6. Rizzoli , V. and A. Neri, "State of the art and present trends in nonlinear microwave CAD techniques," IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Tech., Vol. 36, No. 2, 343-365, 1988.
7. Antognetti, P. and G. Massobrio, Semiconductor Device Modeling with SPICE, 2nd Ed., McGraw-Hill, 1993.
8. Angelo, E., Electronic Circuits, McGraw-Hill, 1958.
9. Kanda , M., "Standard probes for electromagnetic field measurements," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 41, No. 10, 1349-1364, 1993.
10. Chand, C., RF and Microwave Wireless Systems, 2nd Ed., Wiley, 2000, ISBN: 978-0-471-35199-3.