This paper deals with experimental verification of reciprocity relations for nonlinear quadripole, such as Hall transducer. We suppose that the matrix of quadripole resistances can be decomposed into the sum of matrices: linear and nonlinear. We experimentally confirmed the classical reciprocity relations for linear part of matrix of resistances.
2. Barber, J. R., Elasticity, Springer Science & Business Media, 2010.
3. Neiman, M. S., "The Principle of reciprocity in antenna theory," Proceedings of the I.R.E., Vol. 31, No. 12, 666-671, 1943.
4. Fahy, F. J. and P. Gardonio, Sound and Structural Vibration: Radiation, Transmission and Response, Elsevier, 2007.
5. Ignatjev, V., A. Orlov, and S. Perchenko, "Reciprocity relations for nonlinear galvanomagnetic transducer," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 56, 75-80, 2015.
6. Ignatjev, V. K. and A. A. Orlov, "Hall effect in inhomogeneous magnetic field," Physics and Mechanics and of New Materials and Their Applications, 49-63, Nova Science Publishers, 2013.