In the applications such as induction motor efficiency optimization and electric vehicle speed control, the influence of the iron loss cannot be ignored in order to improve the running efficiency of induction motor, the ordinary differential equations (ODE) and difference equations (DE) of induction motors considering iron loss have been established. The results show that the proposed refined ordinary differential equations and difference equations of induction motors considering iron loss and its simulation models are believable, and simulated and experiment results have demonstrated that the models perform well.
2. Li, J., W. Wang, and Y. R. Zhong, "Joint simulation method of PSIM+Matlab for power electronic systems ," Power Electronics, Vol. 44, No. 5, 86-88, May 2010 (in Chinese).
3. Li, Z., Y. Jiang, and Q. Guo, "Multi-dimensional variational mode decomposition for bearing-crack detection in wind turbines with large driving-speed variations ," Renewable Energy, Vol. 116, Part B, 55-73, 2016, DOI: 10.1016/j.renene.2016.12.013.
4. Glowacz, A., "Acoustic based fault diagnosis of three-phase induction motor," Applied Acoustics, Vol. 137, 82-89, 2018, DOI:10.1016/j.apacoust.2018.03.010.
5. Werner, U., "Vibration control of large induction motors using actuators between motor feet and steel frame," Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Vol. 112, 319-342, 2018, DOI: 10.1016/j.ymssp.2018.04.033.
6. Caesarendra, W. A., "Review of feature extraction methods in vibration-based condition monitoring and its application for degradation trend estimation of low-speed slew bearing," Machines, Vol. 5, No. 4, 2017, DOI:10.3390/machines5040021.
7. Glowacz, A., "Acoustic-based fault diagnosis of commutator," Motor Electronics, Vol. 7, No. 11, 2018, DOI: 10.3390/electronics7110299.
8. Singh, G., "Detection of half broken rotor bar fault in VFD driven induction motor drive using motor square," Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Vol. 110, 333-348, 2018, DOI: 10.1016/j.yrrissp.2018.03.001.
9. Pang, B., G. Tang, and T. Tian, "Rolling bearing fault diagnosis based on an improved HTT transform ," Sensors, Vol. 18, No. 4, 2018, DOI: 10.3390/s18041203.
10. Glowacz, A. and W. Glowacz, "Vibration-based fault diagnosis of commutator," Motor Shock and Vibration, Vol. 2018, Article ID 7460419, 10 pages, 2018, DOI: 10.1155/2018/7460419.
11. Fernandes, J. D., "Wireless monitoring of induction machine rotor physical variables," Sensors, Vol. 17, No. 11, 2017, DOI: 10.3390/s17112660.