On the basis of serious electromagnetic interference (EMI) produced by power electronic equipment,coupling capacitance existing between transistor and transistor is considered as the main factor disturbing differential-mode(DM) loop. Calculation model of coupling capacitance is established by using FEM (Finite Element Method)and Moment method, and computing method is also derived.EMI improvement method for converter system is proposed by controlling the coupling capacitance impedance. Experimental results show that changing the placement distance and position of the transistor can reduce the conducted interference.
2. Zhang, H., L. Yang, S. Wang, and J. Puukko, "CM EMI noise modeling and reduction with balance technique for three-level neutral point clamped topology," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, No. 99, 1-10, 2017.
3. Wang, Q. and Z. An, "Electromagnetic compatibility optimization design for switching power supply used in electric vehicle," Trans. of China Electrotechnical Society, Vol. 29, No. 9, 225-230, 2014.
4. Yin, W. J., M. Z. Feng, and W. Tao, "Switching power supply electromagnetic compatibility optimization design method," Electronics Letters, Vol. 56, No. 16, 813-816, Aug. 6, 2020.
5. Wang, Q., Z. An, Y. Zheng, and Y. Yang, "Parameter extraction of conducted EMI prediction model and optimization design for a DC-DC converter system," IET Power Electronics, Vol. 6, No. 7, 1449-1461, 2013.
6. Yin, W. J. and T. Wen, "Study on EMI analysis and inhibitory techniques for switching converter devices," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 85, 59-64, 2019.
7. Yin, W. J., Z. F. Ming, T. Wen, and C. K. Wu, "Switching converter EMI conduction modelling and verification," Electronics Letters, Vol. 55, No. 10, 587-589, May 2019.